Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Travelin' Bone

Recently, I returned from a trip I was sent on by Cal Poly. The trip was to Chicago for the National CEO Conference. Hundreds of students from around the country, some cool as hell, others... not so cool. The city is ridiculous though, and is littered with spots. The nightlife is rad, though I'd keep an eye on my stuff if I were you. I got a jacket stolen from a bar with about 30 dollars, my id, and every note I'd taken from the conference I was attending... but that's another story. Tons of beautiful women, an awesome blend of architecture and some really dank food. Unfortunately, I had no board to leave my mark on the city with... so until next time Chi-town.


View from our hotel window.
Art Institute of Chicago







New-found Chicago Homegirls... Julia and Rachel.

Another new homie, Henry, out of Whitewater, Wisconsin. Previously owned a skate shop out of Orlando, and kills it on a snowboard.

Architecture tour.

Partners in Crime...
Our starting "port".











Trip was insane, and will NOT soon be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment