Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Legends of New


Justin Martinez -
Frontside 5-0
Adult School

I live with this dude, and he still blows my mind. Every time we go skate, he continues to astonish me. A mellow style, seemingly never breaking a sweat. Simply calm, cool, and collected. A real stand up guy too. I've seen the footage piling up for his part in the Brew Swet video. Prepare to Bummed everyone, because you can't skate like him!


Ty Hjortland -
Ollie up to Smith
Cayucos Ramp

In the old times, you'd hear of warriors who were huge in size, who killed scores of men, singlehandedly. Who were created by the hands of the gods themselves and whom no one can touch. And then everyone sees this man of legend and come to find out, he's not so big. You know the story. Everybody's heard at least one. Like Achilles, for example. So anyways, you hear about this dude who is killing it, I mean shredding everything in his path. Kickin' asses and takin' names. Then you show up to see the real deal, expecting a dude with a gnarly beard, dirty clothes, smokin' cigs and drinking beers. Come to find out... he's 15, and no bigger than your little brother. Which is really the best part about it. With time on his side, and a style lookin' like he's already spent his 9 lives, Ty's really got it. Keep an eye out for his part in the upcoming Brew Swet video too, as I'm sure he'll have you evaluating your life in the tranny game.





1 comment:

  1. Dude, the Ty part made me bust out laughing in my invertebrate zoology class. Well worded, sir. Hyped for all the personal success you guys have been acquiring, I hope for the best for all of you and that it turns into something sick. Best of luck to youse guys.

    ReplyDelete