Monday, May 2, 2011

Russ Pope's Change Required Show

After many weeks of sitting on these shots i figured i would finally get them up.  Long time friend and SLO native Russ Pope held an exhibit at the SLO Art museum, which some of you may have attended.  Here are some shots from the event "Change Required".  I have known Russ since I was 12 years old or so, I actually owe him many thanks for everything he's done for me through out the years.  From the Scarecrow days to getting me on the Label Live tour, Russ has been an awesome friend and true inspiration, especially with the most recent of his works.  Check these and more of Russ' art at www.russpope.com




 Rob and his boy Andrew showed up to drink some brews and clean up the mess.

 this guy likes to knock the brew right out from your hands
 ..........then this happens.
 This portion was by far my favorite.  These were some of Russ' custom shaped boards along with a ripping quarter painted right on the wall.

 Thanks a million Russ.............. your shit rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment