Thursday, August 25, 2011

Athens... with or without you

I'm realizing more and more how the site has less and less skateboarding in it, but I guess its kinda hard when you show up after 2 hours of driving to find a completely empty park. I'll post these pictures anyway. Maybe you can dream up your own tricks for them.
Athens is another Grindline park, and from what I've come to understand the dudes who made it were wasted and just blasting concrete everywhere. Sounds pretty fucking Brew Swet to me...
A little something different to grind your trucks on.
Even though its a long, boring drive, I'd make it all over again. This park is rad, with a bunch of imperfections, but a pretty sick flow. The Terrapin brewery is up there, so keep at least one eye open for some photos from there soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment